Sunday 3 June 2012

Cruisin down the river.....

On a Sunday afternoon- what a shame about the rain but it was certainly a good turn out for the Queen.
Me- I went to buy some knitting needles for a new project for my daughter! Think luxury merino double knit and Skater girl aran style cardigan!

Me and the girl went on a great away day to Bridport to browse the antique market and the shops yesterday. We left there to go to Beaminster where we had fresh crab sandwiches in a lovely little tea shop, and bought the above mentioned wool and pattern .
Taking all the back roads, which we had to ourselves, we found our way to Sturminster Newton where the amazing Hansons fabric shop came upon us! Of course, I had to add to my stash- a girl can never have enough!

Some pieces from Wing it by Moda, love the colours, but not sure what I will do with it.


Couldnt resist these retro colours in a line by Makower- somethng for the kitchen? 

This afternoon I decided to tackle the list of things waiting to be done- cards to be made for birthdays and new home, Kaffe Fasset fabric to be cut out for lap quilt for my friends birthday, similar to the last one I made. I started the knitting! And I made a batch of vegetable soup to keep me going thro the week! 


Ta Da.xxx

To do this week: bind the echino quilt, make up the kaffe fasset quilt, knit, tidy the garden, clean the car...... 




No comments:

Post a Comment