Tuesday 31 January 2012

Starry eyed!

This block was brought to my attention by Clare , and she did a great tutorial on it, and I know many of you have created little beauties from it! So I made the templates and had a go, and here is my result, which I am very pleased with.





What I would really like to know is- when I applique this onto a background, how do i get rid of the extra fabric at the points?? I have tried this before and failed to get the ends tucked away neatly? Any tips would be very much appreciated!

One of my friends brought in her latest project to show me- it is absolutely stunning and she wont mind me sharing it with you- I aspire to one day sew as neatly as this!!


My new years late resolution is to sew a little bit slower and a lot neater!!

Heather x

No comments:

Post a Comment