Project Linus. I picked up a leaflet from the local co-ordinator and read thro the requirements . I decided that to start with, the 20"x20" size for the prem babies would be a good start and well within my capabilities!
Now I did cheat a litttle- I had this quilt top hanging around for a while and I couldnt decide what to do with it -so i cut it down to size and backed with fleece.
I am pretty happy with the result- I have emailed the co-ordinator and wait for her instruction!
I am no longer a linus virgin!! I know there are lots of you out there, in other countries too, that are well versed in this charity, so I am glad to join your ranks!